Programming software for the Icom IC-R2.
Main Screen (Click for larger image)
- Read/Write to the IC-R2.
- Test Communication.
Open And Save the following file types:
- .R2 files (Goran Vlaski's Programming Utility Format) (w/Comments)
- .ICF - Icom Format
- .IC2 - BruTel ARC2 Format (w/Comments)
- .TR2 - Bob Parnass tk2 format (w/Comments)
- Open .ICF - RT Systems Format (must save as another format)
Import the following file types:
- .TPE - ARRL TravelPlus
- .Q7 - IC-Q7 Files (Goran Vlaski's Programming Utility)
- .VX2 - VX-2 Commander Files
- .VX5/.RDF - VX-5 Commander, ADMS for the VX-5(R)
- .VX7/.RDF - VX-7 Commander, ADMS for the VX-7(R)
- .TK1 - TK120 Files (Bob Parnass tk120 format)
- Import/Export CSV.
- Edit/Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete/Move Main Memories, Scan Edge Memories
- Edit Set-Mode Items, Squelch, User Comment
- Copy And Paste any selected range of data.
- Mass editing of ranges of data (Mode, Skip, Step, etc) Through Right-Click Menu.
- Search for duplicates, auto-delete if desired.
- Sort Memories By Frequency
- Frequency Import Tool to import frequencies from any text file, or from text copied to clipboard
Download IC-R2 Commander Version 1.0.0 BETA
Please read the readme file before using this software.
If you use and appreciate my free software and would like to make a donation, you can do so through PayPal. Donations are by no means required, but they are appreciated.