Programming software for the Yaesu VX-7 and VX-7R.
Main Screen (Click for larger image)
- Edit, cut, copy, paste, delete, move Main, One-Touch, Scan Edge, Home, and VFO Memories
- Edit Memory Groups
- Edit Hyper Memories
- Edit the VX-7 Set Mode settings
- Software modifications for MARS/CAP and Freeband
- Software modification to enable the "My Menu" feature
- Import from csv files and ARRL TravelPlus (TM) files
- Import data from VX-5 EVE files and RDF files
- Open VX-7 .RDF (RT Systems ADMS-1G) files (must save as .vx7 files)
- Recover deleted memories, even if VX-7 is reset
- Custom Icon Editor, Custom Font Editor
- Print memory range to default printer
- Two selectable interfaces for editing memories
Download VX7 Commander Version 1.3.4 Full Installer.
Download VX7 Commander Version 1.3.4 Full Installer split into floppy-sized chunks
Download the VX-7 Commander 1.3.4 update, only if you ALREADY HAVE VX-7 COMMANDER 1.3.3 INSTALLED.
Download VX-7 Commander Japanese Direct Input Version 1.3.3 (Requires Japanese Windows)
Please read the help file before using this software.
If you use and appreciate my free software and would like to make a donation, you can do so through PayPal. Donations are by no means required, but they are appreciated.